Thursday, May 31, 2012

Goodbye

I am saying goodbye to Crafting with Cat Hair. Thank you so much to those who've been so supportive these last few years & have enjoyed reading this blog. 

Some of you might be wondering why I'm saying goodbye? As many of you might know, a book was published last year with the name, Crafting with Cat Hair. This has caused me many issues since its release. So, I've decided to walk away from this blog and, ultimately, the name. This has been a terribly difficult decision, but in the end I know it's the right one. 

But, no worries! I am not going to disappear from the blogosphere completely. I do have a new online home, which is both crafty and creative. I won't be posting as frequently as with this blog, but I'll still be "around". Many of my free recipes and tutorials will make their way over there too. It's still a work in progress, but I do hope some of you will join me there. 

2 comments:

Dot said...

Oh noes!
Will be sure to check you out at your new home.
Why aren't you going to migrate over the old posts, or redirect the domain name there for a while... that way you wouldn't lose touch as easily!? (If you need help with anything like that, let me know..)
Nancy (Dot)

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Dear Melissa:
I can only imagine how upset you must have been. I'm so sorry that your name was "hacked". I can guarantee I'll never buy that book!

Please be sure to let us know where you'll be moving to. Your blog has always been in my sidebar so I wouldn't miss a single post. I would do the same with your new "home".

Your tutorials have always been helpful, and I learned a lot from your lessons. Thank you for your generosity.

Hugs from a friend in FL,
xoxo
Donna